DSUB커넥터

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자먹빵튜버 조회 2회 작성일 2021-06-20 00:07:46 댓글 0

본문

014: HOW TO EASILY CONNECT DSUB (DB or D-Sub) TYPE CONNECTORS

This video shows you how to quickly and easily connect standard female and male Dsub connectors together without the need for a special gender changer, union, or other interface by using simple little nuts and standoffs.
Bill Parsons : Good tip, I appreciate you and your video.
STEVEWONDA1976 : Can I splice a yellow RCA type composite video cable to a d sub cable? What I need to do is get video from a Wii's composite single yellow RCA cable to a d sub connecter so I can use it on a PC monitor that only has d sub video hook ups. Thanks. If you could tell me what pins need to be spliced to that would be awesome!
Kurt Reber : I need to REMOVE the standoffs because my db9 male and my db9 female both came with standoffs and are thus prevented from mating.
Kurt Reber : Both db9 connectors have standoffs and wouldn't mate. It turns out you can pry them out gently after some unscrewing and loosening. Pry away from the pins, obviously.

005: DSUB MACHINE PIN INSERTION & REMOVAL

Using the standard "REd \u0026 WHITE" DB / D-Sub pin insertion and removal tool.
Keegan Ford : Will these removal tools work with Deutsch sockets?
TAG : hi there. I have square shaped female pins and they're kind of short. can you tell me what they are called? are you familiar with them?
Navin Jain : Insertions removals tools required in plastic versions not in metal.
AP Widodo : Great tutorial, very useful.. thanks
Noralynn James : Can this tool work if, say there is a auxiliary jack is stuck in a input, can it pull it out??

004: CRIMPING DSUB (DB) MACHINED PINS for Avionics

This is a very short and quick tutorial on crimping the standard 'DB' or "D-Sub / DSub" avionics pins and contacts using the proper tool called a 4 way indent crimper (which actually provides 8 small crimps using 2 rows of 4 contact points inside the crimping tool).
Am3x : I have a question? Will these crimp pins male and female work for audio? I'm building a bunch of dsub25 snake cables for my recording studio and they are a pain to solder each piece. You're website has everything I was looking for and I just wanted to know if you had any experience using these for audio purpose, and are they gold plated? Thank you ahead!

chapelhill1034 : Thanks you have the most helpful video I've see on crimpers the others looked at don't fully crimp the wire can you please say the name of the first set you showed the red pair
whatever2646 : What is the correct wire strip length and how is there a good way to set it with the stripmaster?
Anton Lancevič : Thank you for video! I can't see from video if wires you are using have their ends soldered or you just collected wire cores by hand?
Milspectool Auto Wiring Parts Limited : Can you tell me where did you buy the read one?

#DSUB커넥터

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 3,368건 1 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.bploy.kr. All rights reserved.  Contact : help@oxmail.xyz